Hey handsome. Let me introduce myself. I’m Martha, the woman you’ve been waiting to meet. I’m in my 50’s, married, have 3 grown kids, and have been doing phonesex for about 6 years. I’ve been called a cougar and a MILF, but in all honesty, I’m also a cock-craving housewife.

Friday, November 30, 2012

"HO"liday Time!

Can you believe the holidays are here! Whew! As you know, I have had more fun over the last 5 months than ever before....thanks to all you hot men! And the good thing about it is that now is the season to give. LOL, I am looking forward to giving you some more! It is also the season to give thanks and I sure want to thank you all for all the fun you have given me!

"Hungry", I want to thank you for the marathon call and to rub it in that I told you I had NO taboos! lol.

"Animallust", I did google pigs and you are right. Pigs do have a cock like a corkscrew! lol.

"Peepeeman", it is true that great things come in small packages! lol

Tis the season and I will be getting my "HO" on! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment