Hey handsome. Let me introduce myself. I’m Martha, the woman you’ve been waiting to meet. I’m in my 50’s, married, have 3 grown kids, and have been doing phonesex for about 6 years. I’ve been called a cougar and a MILF, but in all honesty, I’m also a cock-craving housewife.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Lucky Larry

 I was on the phone and didn't realize that my neighbor Larry was at my door.  I was alone in the house so I laid down on my couch and answered calls from there. I keep my toys on my coffee table and when things get heated, I sometimes put my legs on the table so I can sit up and see what I am doing. It's fun to watch that dildo go in and out of me. I had a hotter than hot call that day and when I opened my eyes, I saw Larry standing at my sliding glass door. He saw me in the throws of a phone call.  LOL, Lucky Larry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment