Hey handsome. Let me introduce myself. I’m Martha, the woman you’ve been waiting to meet. I’m in my 50’s, married, have 3 grown kids, and have been doing phonesex for about 6 years. I’ve been called a cougar and a MILF, but in all honesty, I’m also a cock-craving housewife.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Reality TV

I think I'm showing my age. I've become a reality tv potato! I even have a schedule. I watched Dancing With The Stars on Monday night, along with the new Dallas. Last night I watched Hell's Kitchen. I love Chef Ramsay. Then I turned it to Dance Moms. The jury is still out on this one as I don't care for all the arguing and screaming. I can get that from my kids. I don't want to watch it for entertainment. Tonight American Idol comes on. I used to watch it religiously but haven't in a couple of years. I may peek in and seek how it's going. The one show I know I will be watching is The Client List. That one cracks me up and is giving me ideas. I told Mazey, Piper, Ana and Kennedy that they should watch it too. It might give them a few ideas too! LOL, it will give us something to talk about in the chatroom.  We will make our own reality show! The reality is when you do a call with us, you get the best whores on the net! We will fulfill your every fantasy! Tune in to us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment