Hey handsome. Let me introduce myself. I’m Martha, the woman you’ve been waiting to meet. I’m in my 50’s, married, have 3 grown kids, and have been doing phonesex for about 6 years. I’ve been called a cougar and a MILF, but in all honesty, I’m also a cock-craving housewife.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lazy Days of Summer

I love summer. This is what I do most of the day. I get up, fix breakfast, get hubby off to work, clean up kitchen, straighten house and then head outside to the pool. I have my computer, telephone and pitcher of cold sweet tea on my patio table. I take calls on my lounge chair or on my float. I have a privacy fence so my neighbors can only see what I am doing if they get a ladder and climb up over my 7" fence. However, I had a call from one of my barely teen boys the other day and it turned him on to know I was lying in my pool naked. Our fantasy focused on the pool, the float and then finally underwater. Thank goodness I keep my chlorine levels up in my pool for all the cum my sweet boy shot! This is truly the "lazy days of summer"!

No comments:

Post a Comment